A leading dev house have an amazing job opportunity for an Intermediate Project Manager to join their team in Durban. They are looking for someone who can deliver software, identify and highlight risks, manage stakeholders, execute change management effectively and, plan roadmaps in their sleep. If you have experience in program, project & product management and possess strong communication skills, this job could be perfect for you.
Your key job responsibilities as the Project Manager in Durban will include:
- Stakeholder management
- Project closure
- Benefits realisation
- Executing, monitoring and controlling
- Continuous improvement
- Initiation and planning
- Operationalise (Pre-Go Live, Go-Live and Post Go-Live)
- Strategic planning
- Agile methodology
Requirements for this Project Manager job in Durban:
- 4 + years’ experience managing IT or software development projects
- ACP/PMP qualification or equivalent
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of medium to large sized, medium to high complexity projects
- Sound knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or IT Delivery Cycle
- Sound knowledge of software or IT project management
- Agile experience
- Ability to deal with highly technical individuals
If you meet the above requirements for this Project Manager job in Durban, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology job, please click through to our job section.