Would you love to work with a leading dev house? Keep reading! This company have an exciting job opportunity for a Product Owner (DSS-SQL) to join their team in Durban! You will be responsible for managing a team of Data Engineers in multiple locations to build data pipelines that efficiently and reliably move data across systems. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with them!
Your key job responsibilities as the Product Owner (DSS-SQL) in Durban will include:
- Aligning product strategy with the business, customers (internal and external) and technology through collaboration
- Manage, mentor and train direct reports and help define clear career development plans for them
- Manage issues with appropriate urgency – resolution and communication with stakeholders in conjunction with the support process
- Ensure products are compliant as required
- Define, track and measure team objectives
- Maintain technical understanding and in-depth product knowledge
- Be accountable for the reporting and analysis of relevant performance metrics
- Prioritisation and planning of work items, projects, backlogs and product roadmaps
Requirements for this Product Owner (DSS-SQL) job in Durban:
- 5 years’ experience with relational database systems preferably SQL Server
- 2 years leadership experience in IT related teams and business
- 2 years’ experience in the gaming industry
- Experience in managing high performance teams and individuals
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with stakeholders at various levels
- Experience with large scale, high-volume data pipeline environments
- Expertise with database development including SQL Server and SSIS
- Expertise with various ETL technologies and familiar with ETL tools
- Have a solid understanding of both relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with visualization, data mining, or statistical tools
- Knowledge of front end development concepts and technologies
If you meet the above requirements for this Product Owner (DSS-SQL) job in Durban, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs, please click through to our job section.