An international online wagering service provider offering a wide range of betting and sporting events are looking for a Senior Copywriter/Content Writer to join their team in Cape Town. If you can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Senior Copywriter/Content Writer in Cape Town will include:
- Writing quality and informative content on the topic of iGaming, with a focus on online betting. This includes reviews of operators, comparison and advice pieces, news and blog posts
- Following requirements and templates provided by Project Managers and SEO department
- Optimising and editing content directly on webpages using WordPress
- Assisting Project Managers with organisational tasks when needed (design tables, reports etc.)
- Liaising with other departments regarding potential improvements that can be made on their domains
- Managing projects when needed and overseeing the quality of content
- Proofing and editing outsourced content and preparing it for our domains
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest in content marketing and commercial writing
Requirements for this Senior Copywriter/Content Writer job in Cape Town:
- Extensive experience in Senior Copywriter/Content writing role
- Experience in the iGaming sector
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the life cycle of web development
- Working understanding of on-page SEO practices
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the teams efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for their partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, their content team works closely together as well as with other departments
If you meet the above requirements for this Senior Copywriter/Content Writer job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.