An international online wagering service provider offering a wide range of betting and sporting events are looking for a Multimedia Designer (iGaming) to join their team Cape Town. You will have an outstanding design portfolio and will be thoroughly capable in the production of creative assets for campaigns. The goal for this role is to create design that is innovative and sets a standard of excellence. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Multimedia Designer in Cape Town will include:
- Creation of user interfaces and other graphic elements for all devices
- Designing HTML5 /CSS driven content
- Creating direct marketing, print and press media
- Planning the site structures and creating flowcharts
- Generating ideas
- Researching new technologies and creative strategies
- Problem solving
- Out of the box thinking
Requirements for this Multimedia Designer job in Cape Town:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of coding and scripting for the purposes of design integration is necessary
- Adobe Suite including: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign
- Other Applications: Illustrator, After Effects, Any 3D design and animation package, Jquery
- Gaming industry design experience including online sportsbook highly advantageous
- Creative thinker with strong conceptualising abilities
- High level of quality control through various stages of the production process
- Know-how of creating table-less web pages using Div tags and CSS (advantageous)
If you meet the above requirements for this Multimedia Designer job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.