A leading audit firm have an exciting job opportunity for a Marketing Campaigns Executive to join their team in Johannesburg. This newly formed team will sit in the Campaign Management skill set as part of the new Marketing Centre of Excellence. This is a large multi-disciplinary team across all grades from senior manager through to assistant. This team is the backbone of marketing delivery across the Growth Priorities, Line of Service, Regions and Industries focusing on the development and delivery of activity that aligns to the Sales and Marketing strategy.
Your key job responsibilities as the Marketing Campaigns Executive in Johannesburg will include:
- Support and execute a number of topical and strategic marketing campaigns across the firm’s growth priorities and programmes through an integrated multi-channel approach
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing Centre of Excellence with Content and
- Digital marketing teams where applicable to deliver best-in-class integrated campaigns
- Support and manage campaign project plans to agreed objectives, deliverables, timings and budgets
- Support managers to develop creative assets to deliver against channel/media plans working alongside in-house design teams and external agencies where applicable
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting, relevant data and insight to optimise, using marketing automation where relevant
- Ensure that marketing and brand compliance policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Work alongside agencies aligned to supporting the delivery of campaigns and wider marketing activity
Requirements for this Marketing Campaigns Executive job in Johannesburg:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or equivalent
- Digital qualification will be advantageous
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Sound understanding of multi-channel campaign execution and good eye for detail when measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- A creative mindset applied to campaign execution
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems would be very advantageous
If you meet the above requirements for this Marketing Campaigns Executive job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs in Johannesburg, please click through to our job section.