A leading retail company have a great job opportunity for an eCommerce Digital Content Specialist to join their team in Johannesburg. You will play a pivotal role in developing and supporting the company’s eCommerce initiatives to amplify the overall customer experience and drive incremental growth through digitalization. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the eCommerce Digital Content Specialist in Johannesburg will include:
- Manage the execution of company’s online product portfolio which includes new eCommerce product catalogue set-up, deployment of digital content and assets
- Maintain quality and accuracy of the eCommerce product catalogue, pricing files, audits and leveraging best in class processes to increase market share and cross-selling opportunities
- Define digital content necessities by understanding consumer insight that align with best in class customer experience practices
- Provide digital content thought leadership to their Customer Experience and Sales Leadership teams
- Partner with the digital marketing and master data management teams to deploy shared content, delivering a consistent message
- Lead data curation processes and attentive of local eCommerce market and competitive trends to assure product catalogues are accurate, current and effective
- Collaborate with internal teams to facilitate responses to online reviews and questions
- Ensure the resolution of online customer issues
Requirements for this eCommerce Digital Content Specialist job in Johannesburg:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or information systems. MBA preferred
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience and 3 years with eCommerce
- Excellent project management, organization and planning skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Superior data management skills; demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Excel and similar data manipulation software
- Proven outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong customer orientation and a strong collaborative spirit
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently in a fast-changing industry
- Open to change and adapting to new environments
- Curious, entrepreneur, proposing new ideas to ensure market penetration and innovation
If you meet the above requirements for this eCommerce Digital Content Specialist job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.