We have an amazing job opportunity for a Chief Marketing Officer to join an international online wagering service provider offering a wide range of betting and sporting events in Cape Town. You will oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision!
Your key job responsibilities as the Chief Marketing Officer in Cape Town will include:
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Build and lead a team of marketing professionals
- Set budgets, track these and measure ROI on a continuous basis
- Ensure brand guidelines are well defined and applied across all channels
- Maximise use of all media assets whether offline or digital
- Originate creative concepts to demarcate the company from the competition
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach across all departments that is in line with our marketing strategy
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Be intimately aware of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements for this Chief Marketing Officer job in Cape Town:
- Proven experience as CMO or a similar role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the iGaming industry
- Solid understanding of digital and performance marketing, PR, offline marketing and market research
- A resilient leader, strong communicator, with a passion for leading people and supporting people to develop and grow
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment with remote teams
- Trustworthy and results oriented
If you meet the above requirements for this Chief Marketing Officer job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.