Are you passionate about people and Analytics? Do you have a strong leadership style while still strong in collecting, cleaning and augmenting data for analysis? If you answered yes to both, this job could be perfect for you! This company designs and develops trailblazing technology for some of the world’s biggest suppliers in the online gaming world, and they are looking for a Service Owner: Operational Analytics to join their team in Johannesburg. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with them!
Your key job responsibilities as the Service Owner: Operational Analytics in Johannesburg will include:
- Supervising the 6 Operational Analytics staff, these staff members are not data analysts but rather DBAs and PowerbI Developers and report writers
- Remedy Report Maintenance and Report Fulfilment
- Remedy Data Set management of Tabular models
- Reboot, Replicon and Finance Dashboard enhancements and Quality Management
- Uptime/Root Cause daily processes with NOC and support teams e.g. Problem
- Management/SRE, Report creation and maintenance
- Coaching of the operations staff with regards to daily duties, improvements to reporting, housekeeping rules, stakeholder management
- Assisting with needs analysis from stakeholders
- Daily/Weekly OKR management, updates, assist with roadblocks etc.
- Daily/Weekly Data Management such as access request for data from DSS/Security
- Leave Management
- Performance Development including Check-In Conversations
Requirements for this Service Owner: Operational Analytics job in Johannesburg:
- 5+ years’ experience of leading a team
- Primary Skills: Grafana, Splunk, SQL, Elastic
- Basic C# knowledge – Automation (Selenium framework)
- Basic understanding of Postman or similar tool
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- Strong people leadership skills, the team needs daily interactions and even some micro-management
- A background in operations will be beneficial but not necessary if the person has strong leadership skills and understands the industry requirements for IT
- Operations and Software development
- An Analytics first mindset would be advantageous
- Data Management skills would be advantageous, not necessary ETL skills but rather how to collect, clean and augment data for analysis
- Must be able to provide guidance and verbal and written instructions
If you meet the above requirements for this Service Owner: Operational Analytics job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology job, please click through to our job section.