A large tech group have a great job opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. You will be the go to data person for data quality and data integration. Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Business Intelligence Developer in Johannesburg will include:
- Client requirement gathering for the IT transformation project
- Running workshops and understanding what is needed to be delivered so you really understand the data
- Data quality and data integration between systems from the old world to new
- You will be dealing with payroll/time and attendance data
Requirements for this Business Intelligence Developer job in Johannesburg:
- Proficient in data quality and data integration
- Proficient in Microsoft Business intelligence tech stack (SSIS SSAS, SSRS SQL and Power BI) Most important is SSIS/ETL/SQL
- Must have client requirement gathering experience and excellent communication skills
- Preferred but not essential to have worked on people data or time and attendance (payroll) data previously
- Preferred not essential Architecture – Cloud (AWS, Google cloud or Snowflake will also be considered favourable)
- Relevant experience in a similar role
If you meet the above requirements for this Business Intelligence Developer job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs, please click through to our job section.