We have an exciting job opportunity for a BI Analyst to join a leading PAN-African sports betting platform in Cape Town. They are looking for you to help design and build innovative and scalable reporting and rapid business intelligence solutions. If you are a creative thinker who understands user interface design and has a knack for creating appealing dashboards with visual best practices that resonate with viewers, then we’d love to hear from you!
Your key job responsibilities as the BI Analyst in Cape Town will include:
- Support the execution of data and analytics request from the wider organisation
- Develop reports using BI tools and languages (e.g. SQL, Power BI, SQL, Python) to help stakeholders track their progress and achievements
- Conduct on ad hoc reports and analysis to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reports, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decision
- Work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements
Requirements for this BI Analyst job in Cape Town:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience as a BI Analyst in the iGaming/betting sectors will be advantageous
- Proficiency in querying databases using SQL and in the use of data visualization and BI tools (Power BI preferably)
- Ability to work independently and to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline like Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
If you meet the above requirements for this BI Analyst job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.