An international online wagering service provider offering a wide range of betting and sporting events are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in Cape Town. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people across various global locations.
Your key job responsibilities as the Compliance Manager in Cape Town will include:
- Conduct information audits and development reviews to ensure that the systems used by the company comply with all relevant international legislation, technical and industry standards and license conditions
- Coordinating the jurisdictions’ requirements with the company work plans
- Contribute to the company’s understanding of the sector and its regulations, making recommendations, developing strategies to ensure compliance and collaborate with other departments as needed
- Providing reports to senior management on a regular basis to keep the company informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Be in close contact with the Gambling Commission as well as other relevant gaming authorities, third parties and customers
- Assessing Suspicious Activity Reports, conducting further investigations and reporting to the necessary authorities where required
- Responsible for the application of the money laundering policies and procedures
- Responsible for the policies and procedures required for fulfilment of social responsibility code provisions, promoting socially responsible gaming and preventing underage gaming
- Assisting the Managing Director and other senior managers with legal matters when necessary
Requirements for this Compliance Manager job in Cape Town:
- Relevant degree from a top tier university
- Demonstrable experience within compliance for the Gaming industry
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations
- Understanding of the iGaming business framework (B2B, B2C) and best practice standards and requirements
- Ability to read and comprehend/interpret iGaming regulatory and legislative frameworks
If you meet the above requirements for this Compliance Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.