We have some exclusive new career opportunities with a leading dev house that designs and develops technology for some of the world’s biggest suppliers in the online gaming world. You can be based in Durban or Johannesburg, and we may even look in Cape Town if you’re an exceptional candidate. Here’s a bit more info about these roles.
Senior Project Manager
You will be challenged every day with the variety projects that enter this space, engaging and communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Minimum of 6 years of Project Management experience in a software or IT environment
- Expert knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or IT Delivery Cycle
- Expert knowledge of software or IT project management, MS Projects, JIRA / Work Items
Project Manager (Intermediate)
They are looking for someone who can deliver software, identify and highlight risks, manage stakeholders, execute change management effectively and, plan roadmaps in their sleep.
- 4 + years’ experience managing IT or software development projects
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of medium to large sized, medium to high complexity projects
- Sound knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or IT Delivery Cycle
Product Owner (DSS-SQL)
You will be responsible for managing a team of Data Engineers in multiple locations to build data pipelines that efficiently and reliably move data across systems.
- 5+ years’ experience with relational database systems preferably SQL Server
- 2+ years leadership experience in IT related teams and business
- 2+ years’ experience in the gaming industry
Data Support Services Engineer (SQL DBA)
If you’re excited by the prospect of managing and optimising or even re-designing a company’s database architecture to support their next generation of products and database initiatives, this job could be perfect for you!
- 5+ years of experience in a DBA Engineer role, with advanced working knowledge of SQL Server and its methodologies
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build processes supporting SQL Server Environments, there dependencies and workload management
Observability (Monitoring) Engineer
You will be an influential participant in a technical team that provides high quality proactive and reactive technical support with observability expertise on desktop, datacenter and cloud solutions.
- 2 years’ experience with Enterprise and Open Source applications such as: Elastic Search, InfluxDB, Prometheus, SCOM, Graphite, Azure Monitor
- Experience in some of the following languages: Powershell, Python, Ruby, Java, Painless
- Have utilised or supported enterprise logging solutions: Splunk/Splunk Cloud, Elastic, Loki
Intermediate Systems Services Engineer (Infrastructure)
You will be required to maintain Infrastructure and Backup environments to ensure the company meets uptime and business continuity targets.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar and environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure and Infrastructure best practice (Servers, Storage and DC’s)
- Backup Skills and knowledge of backup concepts, Related backup products Veeam, Backup Exec, Rubrik (Advantageous)
So, here you have it! Some amazing tech roles to kick off the month. Send your CV through to email@example.com today! Don’t forget to add the name of the role you’re applying for as the subject line. Please share these roles with everyone you know who is in the job market!