One of the fastest-growing and most-awarded B2B marketing agencies in the world have an exciting job opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to join their team in Cape Town. As the Senior Account Manager, you’ll be busy building and maintaining exceptional day-to-day relationships with the clients, developing a deep understanding of their objectives, and suggesting marketing solutions with a real ‘wow-factor’ in order to meet them. There are heaps of opportunities for ambitious, committed marketers to succeed and grow – whether that means taking the next step on your career ladder, working with experts across marketing disciplines to develop new skills, or on-the-job learning with their bespoke Academy training programme.
Your key job responsibilities as the Senior Account Manager in Cape Town will include:
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, articulating marketing thinking and managing Client expectations
- Compiling content for and leading regular client calls and meetings
- Planning and executing campaigns: writing and reviewing briefs, liaising with the virtual team to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects and campaigns
- Reviewing and critically appraising content, design and planning work from a B2B marketing and client proposition perspective
- Developing commercially scopes of work and estimates for marketing programmes
- Monitoring and guiding junior members of the team, delegating tasks, reviewing and feeding back, supporting and coaching
Requirements for this Senior Account Manager job in Cape Town:
- At least 3 years’ experience working agency and/or client side within a similar B2B role
- Evidence of developing and delivering successful B2B marketing campaigns in response to complex business challenges
- Experience in managing key client and partner relationships and comfortable communicating at Manager and Director level, both internally and externally
- Comprehensive knowledge in time management: juggling multiple campaigns and clients to deliver projects on budget and on time
- Operational understanding of various types of B2B marketing campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of the ICT marketplace; key vendors and value propositions
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills in order to gain trust with established clients and maintain high client satisfaction
- Able to learn quickly, interrogate and assimilate complex information
- Able to coordinate multiple teams with effective communication (both verbal and written)
- Able to take the lead in meetings and conference calls with clients, as well as internal briefing and review meetings
- Solution-oriented, with a logical approach to work and a very high attention to detail
- An energetic, positive approach and ‘can-do’ attitude
If you meet the above requirements for this Senior Account Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs, please click through to our job section.