A large luxury retail brand have a great job opportunity for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their team in Cape Town. The Retail Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring the performance of marketing activities to increase customer awareness and customer leads to drive store traffic, with the ultimate goal of increasing sales.
Your key job responsibilities as the Retail Marketing Manager in Cape Town will include:
- Working with the Retail Operations to evaluate advertising needs and the most effective forms of media to achieve overall customer traffic and sales objectives cost effectively
- Working with third-party vendors, and Performance Marketing to deploy traditional and digital media campaigns to support agreed upon strategies
- Evaluate ideas for, plans and implements local marketing events for retail stores, including grand opening events
- Evaluate the effectiveness and return on investment of traditional advertising spend and local marketing events in terms of sales results, consumer response, foot traffic, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to build and execute social media and communication campaigns to drive customer leads, and provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Working with store managers and Regional Directors to develop and expand relationships under the Strategic Partner Referral Programs, including evaluation of the effectiveness of those programs to drive sales leads
- Establish relationships with community associations, property groups, mall marketing affiliates, and free-standing location contacts to build relationships and establish opportunities for future activities
Requirements for this Retail Marketing Manager job in Cape Town:
- Proficient understanding of traditional and digital marketing media and tactics and how to prioritize allocation of resources to effectively and cost-efficiently achieve marketing goals
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced retail environment to support the objectives of the sales / operations teams (both at the individual location level and more broadly for the organization)
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to establish KPIs to evaluate effectiveness of marketing activities and events
- Prior experience managing local marketing and / or community involvement programs (and other grass roots activities) to drive customer awareness and store / brand reputation in the marketplace.
- Extensive understanding of customer relationship management, and the related tools and techniques used to effectively drive customer leads at the individual location level (email targeting / retargeting, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience creating and managing project budgets
If you meet the above requirements for this Retail Marketing Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.