We have an exciting career opportunity for a Paid Media Manager to join a leading sports betting company in Johannesburg. As the Paid Media Manager, you will build upon your existing expertise and execute the digital campaigns and strategies for their biggest managed service gaming customers through your go-to paid social channels. You’ll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to learn & develop at speed whilst also growing and nurturing your knowledge and expertise. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Paid Media Manager in Johannesburg will include:
- Manage and optimise digital advertising campaigns for their biggest managed service customers across all paid social channels
- Build and develop creative, channel and attribution testing roadmaps along with execution and analysis
- Develop and execute strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings
- Build and utilise advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable insights and learnings to apply across accounts
- Iterate and expand upon performance studies and tests to identify what pushes the needle
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve tools based on your first-hand experience
- Work together with creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills tool and Paid Social advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems
Requirements for this Paid Media Manager job in Johannesburg:
- Have a passion for iGaming
- Experience in planning and buying on mobile user acquisition and advertising channels
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online marketing campaigns and building long-term relationships
- Have a minimum 3+ years of paid digital marketing experience
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able optimise campaigns and analyse their results
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Paid Media Manager job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.