A multinational imaging and electronics company have a great job opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Johannesburg. The Marketing Manager will play a key role in communicating the compelling story of the business services (Visual Communications Group) to target market segments. This role will create market strategies to include value proposition, messaging, plans and promotions for new and existing products and services.
Your key job responsibilities as the Marketing Manager in Johannesburg will include:
- Create, manage, and execute the marketing strategy: digital marketing, content marketing, social media, sales communications, events and lead nurture/demand generation.
- Create and ensure execution of the marketing plan including market approach, advertising, market promotion, value proposition, messaging and proof points.
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and services
- Champion compelling campaigns for respective product and service
- Analyze market trends, assimilate market research
- Develop messaging and marketing positioning that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Create content in collaboration with market communications team (e.g. sales enablement documentation, brochures, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate our value proposition, the benefits of their products and unique selling proposition
- Build and monitor marketing programs to support and achieve specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan; including impact on leads, conversions, sales and retention
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for this Marketing Manager job in Johannesburg:
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Masters’ degree preferred
- 3-5 years in marketing strategy and execution, with a heavy focus on digital or e-marketing
- Ability to craft and lead value propositions, messaging and campaign direction
- Experience in managing KPI’s for ongoing improvement
- Past experience in digital marketing, marketing management, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Experience with Account based marketing
If you meet the above requirements for this Marketing Manager job in Johannesburg, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section