Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Account-based Marketing agencies in Europe? This team is looking for a Head of Campaign Execution in Cape Town who will be responsible for planning and executing demand generation campaigns to meet the agency’s client objectives. You will oversee the build and execution of multi-touch marketing campaigns, using all relevant tactics account-based marketing and demand gen. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Head of Campaign Execution in Cape Town will include:
- Plan, execute and report on paid search and digital marketing campaigns
- Campaign optimisation, audience creation, budget management, A/B testing
- Use reporting data to inform new campaigns and develop best practices and benchmarks
- Train and develop the skills of your team to ensure high standards are met, best practices followed, and junior team members can begin to optimise and create campaign ideas themselves
- Create weekly and monthly dashboards to report back to clients on the performance and spend of their campaigns
- Responsible for QA for all digital campaigns within your team
Requirements for this Head of Campaign Execution job in Cape Town:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B demand gen or ABM environment
- University degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- Leaderships skills and the ability to develop a team
- Proven track record in building and executing awareness, digital event and demand generation programmes via the following channel tactics: Paid social media, Programmatic, Organic social media, Social selling
- Social Ad campaign building – (LinkedIn, Facebook) – on LinkedIn, familiarity with all ad types and goals would be important (video, static, carousel, conversational, lead gen, web visit etc.)
- Programmatic ad campaign building – (Adroll, Avocet or similar)
- Content syndication campaign build experience
- Landing page building (using Hubspot, WordPress, other CMS)
- Reporting (databox, Leadfeeder, Google sheets) and within CRMs
- Intent data tool familiarity (any of Nexus, Demandbase, Terminus, Bombora etc.)
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using HubSpot and any other marketing or sales CRM
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing and content marketing
If you meet the above requirements for this Head of Campaign Execution job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing & Communications jobs, please click through to our job section.