A large retail group have an exciting job opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join their team in Cape Town. You will be responsible for developing communications content and input from various channels, to include but not limited to: website, email marketing, social channels, and digital advertising.
Your key job responsibilities as the eCommerce Manager in Cape Town will include:
- Develop annual Ecommerce plan(s). Executing and managing ecommerce plan for the company
- Create and execute innovative ecommerce campaigns that will increase revenue and awareness including search engine marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, and online digital advertising
- Ensure all media, partners and programs address specific needs as outlined in the marketing plan and capitalize on unexpected opportunities as they arise
- Maintain consistency in messaging of all company communications and promotions
- Coordinate online offers and information for all online publications and publishers
- Develop any needed online brochure and online collateral materials
- Identify and implement efforts to drive online awareness
- Maintain, update, and manage all content on websites
Requirements for this eCommerce Manager job in Cape Town:
- Must have a retail background. Luxury retail background preferred
- Degree from an accredited university in Marketing, or related major
- Extensive experience in eCommerce
- Results-driven accountability for all communications efforts, which are tracked and evaluated
- Experience with search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and paid search
- Portfolio of quality online work, projects, campaigns, etc.
- Discreet, able to maintain confidentiality and handle difficult inquiries with finesse
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks and have high levels of patience and organization
If you meet the above requirements for this eCommerce Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs, please click through to our job section.