We have an exciting job opportunity for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist in Cape Town to join our growing UK based client who provides great technology to serve global manufacturers to adapt, survive and thrive in a digital world. They are looking for you to implement and manage digital marketing strategy to achieve business goals and KPI’s.
Your key job responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Specialist in Cape Town will include:
- Work with their CRM and Campaign Software, design test and optimise workflows ad automation from leads to CRM
- Work closely with I.T. to maintain and improve the website
- Take ownership of the partner portals and ensure all marketing is executed in line with best practice guidelines
- Create and manage all social media channels in our company ‘tone of voice’, take ownership of the social media content calendar, create and manage content and plan specific campaigns in line with objectives
- Ensure all landing pages are fully optimised
- Continuous conversion rate optimisation
- Identify opportunities for link building on the website
- Key account management – build and maintain relationships with all digital marketing suppliers, to include our digital marketing specialist partner (SEO, PPC, search & display etc.)
- Manage relationships with partnership companies and develop cross promotion opportunities
- Report on all digital marketing activities, adopting a data science approach
- Research new digital marketing opportunities, to include big data, AI and machine learning research
Requirements for this Digital Marketing Specialist job in Cape Town:
- Experience with SEO, PPC, display & search and social media management
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies, and must have worked within a digital marketing role previously
- Previous experience creating content for digital channels and copywriting and assessing performance
- Marketing Automation and CRM (Zoho Campaign and Social)
- Use and understanding of all the major social media platforms
- Understanding of Photoshop and InDesign (advantageous)
- Experience in email marketing (advantageous)
If you meet the above requirements for this Digital Marketing Specialist job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Marketing & Communications jobs, please click through to our job section.