A leading consumer goods company have a great job opportunity for a Digital Content Designer to join their team in Johannesburg. This is a unique opportunity during an exciting time where this brand is focused on our success globally across all digital platforms. You will play a critical role in the evolution of our digital platform, including our eCommerce program, as well as in the continued growth of our brand on social media.
Your key job responsibilities as the Digital Content Designer in Johannesburg will include:
- Create global content for our industry-leading brand digital storytelling publishing model
- Develop content that will help drive local brand relevancy to support business objectives Drive social activism to support social mission objectives
- Design assets and layouts for mobile, desktop and tablet
- Layout emails and web homepages
- Produce content for social media
- Ability to think through the user experience and appropriately optimize designs for different channels, including print, web, social and mobile
- Communicate original concepts through sketches, wireframes, visual comps, and interactive prototypes
- Research trends in digital design within our industry; present ideas and concepts for application of “of-the-moment” digital innovation to the broader team
Requirements for this Digital Content Designer job in Johannesburg:
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design or Digital Design
- 3+ years of experience in digital and design work preferred
- A solid on-line portfolio showcasing innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Skilled in all Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Experience with and understanding of UX, UI and responsive design
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Strong design sensibility, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving and accountability
- Exceptional teamwork skills, able to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment under tight deadlines
- Strong typography skills
- Understanding of the capabilities and best practices relating to the use of front-end Web technologies
If you meet the above requirements for this Digital Content Designer job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you meet the above requirements for this Marketing and Communications jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.