A global digital marketing implementation agency with offices in the UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and the Caribbean is looking for a Digital Campaign Managers to join and be a part of a growing team in Cape Town. The agency is proud to be one of the largest Oracle Marketing Tech partners in EMEA that was founded 3 years ago.
The agency is looking for a talented and experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join the already successful campaign management team in Cape Town.
The Digital Campaign Manager responsibilities would include:
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients
- Campaign development and Implementation
- Staying ahead of the curve on latest Digital marketing technology trends
- Accountable for all client communications and manages expectations
- Briefs in new campaigns to campaign managers / collaborates with campaign managers on new campaigns
- Directing stakeholders and digital agencies
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and send to the appropriate client contact
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Briefs in creative work to design
- Collaborates with clients on strategy and planning
- Working knowledge of creative development tools
- Professional qualification, University degree or bachelor in digital media/new media/marketing
- Excellent organisational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing in the role of Digital Campaign Manager
- A people person – comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (e.g. Consultants / Digital Campaign Managers/ Designers).
Apply now! Grow your career within Digital Marketing in a Digital Campaign Manager role and enjoy an excellent, fun and dynamic agency culture in Cape Town. Send your CV to email@example.com if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please be advised that your application was not successful
If you wish to view additional Marketing and Communications jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section