Are you a Software Developer looking for a new challenge? Keep reading! An online lead generation company is looking for a dynamic Senior ASP.Net Developer to join their Johannesburg team. You will work in a fast paced environment and be responsible for coding and writing new applications for a variety of clients. If you have over 3 years’ experience within ASP.Net development apply for this job now!
As an ASP.Net Developer in Johannesburg, you will help build the next gen lead generation system that accepts data from multiple 3rd party systems. Crunches it, churns it, and spits it out to many more receiving parties. Think services, queues, caching, workflows, storage, rules engines, system health reporting, dashboards, web management interface, responsive design and more. Furthermore your job will require you to help in sourcing data from clients, integrate to clients, and maintain existing systems, plan website creation and deployment.
The following criteria are essential for this ASP.Net Developer job in Johannesburg:
- Interest in IT, the web and everything in between (a Geek)
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft .Net Framework and C#
- Solid knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Object Orientated principles
- Ability to multitask (we are a small team and the ocean is vast)
- ASP.NET for .Net Framework 3.5 and up working in C#
- Web services, REST services, WCF services
- ASP.NET web forms
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server, stored procs, and a flavour of ORMs (Object Relation Mapping – Entity Framework 6.0)
Do you have the ability to catapult yourself into new levels of your profession? If so, and you meet the above job requirements; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this amazing ASP.Net job opportunity in Johannesburg. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application, please be advised you were not successful in reaching the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa please click through to our job section.