Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a major sports betting company in Cape Town. You will be responsible for analysing and optimizing all marketing activities in order to maximise database yield, drive top-line growth and improve return on investment (ROI). Does this job seem like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Senior Data Analyst in Cape Town will include:
- Work with developers to manage and maintain the company’s database
- Collate multiple data sources to create a single-customer view
- Create reports to assist management with oversight and problem solving
- Analyse customer data and identify opportunities to maximise database yield
- Analyse acquisition data in order to optimize for growth and ROI
- Create, analyse and optimize the profitability model by which the business operates
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Database Yield, Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Cost per Acquisition (CAC), ROI
Requirements for this Senior Data Analyst job in Cape Town:
- 5+ years’ proven experience in a relevant role
- Extremely strong analytical and reporting skills
- Top-level understanding of database administration
- Experience in working with CRM software, databases and tools
- Experience in working with and optimizing digital marketing acquisition channels
- Proven track record of driving results based on data driven analysis
- Mathematics / Statistics degree or training from a quality establishment
If you meet the above requirements for this Senior Data Analyst job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.