It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing, and this leading dev house are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. This company designs and develops technology for some of the world’s biggest suppliers in the online gaming world and are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Cape Town. You will be challenged every day with the diverse range of projects that enter this space, engaging and communicating with a range of stakeholders from a business and technical perspective. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Project Manager in Cape Town will include:
- Identification of project requirements, milestones, timelines, dependencies blockers and risks
- Setup and facilitate project meetings
- Management of operational projects
- Stakeholder updates and project reporting
- Exceptions and raid log management
- Project and compliance administration
- Implement and uphold standard project methodology such as Agile
- Resource allocation
- Organizational project alignment
- Capacity planning
- Drive team initiatives
Requirements for this Project Manager job in Cape Town:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3+ years Project Management experience in the end-to-end delivery of projects with varying complexities
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or PMP or equivalent
- Agile Methodology Certification an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Agile experience an advantage
- Domain knowledge an advantage
- MS projects
- MS office suite of products (word, excel, outlook, ppt)
- Remedy (beneficial)
- Confluence (beneficial)
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with them!
If you meet the above requirements for this Project Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs, please click through to our job section.