Would you like to work for a leading tech company based in Johannesburg? This job could be perfect for you! This team is looking for a Java Developer with software development experience with Java and knowledge of/or experience with agile methodologies. Does this already seem like the perfect challenge? Keep reading!
This job requires a Java Developer with software development experience with Java and knowledge of/or experience with agile methodologies. You must be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, able to learn and adapt new and emerging software concepts, and provide added value to the team not only through development efforts, but in all related software development lifecycle tasks such as requirements analysis, design, integration & test, Configuration Management (CM), and Quality Assurance (QA).
Requirements for this Java Developer job in Johannesburg:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 5+ years related software development work experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in Java programming in a Linux environment
- In-depth knowledge of/or experience with Agile/Scrum Development
- Understanding of object oriented design and software engineering principles and practices
- Must be a self-starter, able to work productively and independently, as well as work effectively within a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Experience developing in a multi-threaded, multi-user environment
- Experience with Automated software deployments and builds
If you meet the above requirements for this Java Developer job in Johannesburg, South Africa we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section