A leading dev house is looking for a Software Developer to join their team in Cape Town. The Intermediate Software Developer will form a vital part of a team of C# Developers who are responsible for creating cutting-edge software that supports critical business processes. Does this seem like the perfect job for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Intermediate Software Developer in Cape Town will include:
- Develop cutting-edge software using the latest development tools and frameworks
- Unit-test all software artifacts
- Maintain current systems (web/other) and develop new systems (web/other) using the latest technologies
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Test Analysts in developing, testing and deploying systems components
- Research and develop new technologies.
- Provide second/third line support to IT for software deployed into company eco system
- Analyse and resolve complex and high impact production issues
- Monitor systems performance and ensure all SLA’s are met
Requirements for this Intermediate Software Developer job in Cape Town:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ hands-on development experience
- Computer Science related degree, diploma or similar qualification
- Experience in working with agile teams and successfully delivering agile based software projects
- Experience in internet technology and web development.
- Proven experience in coding
- Willing to research, learn and apply new technologies and languages
- Knowledge of OO, development methodologies and patterns
- Databases: MS SQL Server
If you meet the above requirements for this Intermediate Software Developer job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section