A leading international tech company have an exciting job opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. You will work with business groups to design and develop software applications.
Your key job responsibilities as the Full Stack Developer in Johannesburg will include preparing documentation, leading design meetings, gathering requirements, software development, software testing, application troubleshooting, and providing user support.
Requirements for this Full Stack Developer job in Johannesburg:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline strongly preferred, but consideration may be given to an exceptional candidate with 6 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum of two years programming experience with Oracle tools: SQL, Java, PL/SQL, forms, OA Framework, etc.
- 2 or more years of business application development required
- Experience with Java/Spring/Hibernate application stack
- Current valid driver’s license required
If you meet the above requirements for this Full Stack Developer job in Johannesburg, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section