A large tech company are growing and looking for you to join their team! They have a great job opportunity for a Digital Engineer to join their team in Johannesburg. You will play a lead role in expanding the digital technology expertise, providing technical leadership for developing critical components of digital customer experiences. Does this job seem like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Digital Engineer in Johannesburg will include:
- Design and develop digital software and solutions, contributing leadership to customization, extension, and integration decisions with key partners and platform providers
- Play a key role advising architecture, design and development decisions around the creation of enterprise services, applications, and APIs
- Deliver rapid, scalable, and quality solutions that meet the business needs, unit test code and create automated test scripts
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and platforms
- Work closely with other engineers and vendor partners to ensure development meets business needs
Requirements for this Digital Engineer job in Johannesburg:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in developing responsive web applications
- Experience with web server technologies such as IIS or Node.js
- 3 – 5 years’ experience implementing dynamic, high performing, and scalable web based solutions
- Strong understanding of SOLID, and Service-Oriented software design patterns
- Understanding Test Driven Development is a strong plus
- Experience building secure web applications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work directly with vendors, other developers, and business partners
If you meet the above requirements for this Digital Engineer job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.