We have an amazing career opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a global sports betting company in Cape Town. You will be responsible for creating, implementing and analysing CRM campaigns across all channels and at all stages of the customer lifecycle in order to retain customers and maximise customer lifetime value. Does this exciting challenge sound like the job you’ve been looking for? Keep reading.
Your key job responsibilities as the CRM Manager in Cape Town:
- Maximise conversion from registration to first time deposits (FTDs)
- Onboard and educate FTDs to encourage further deposits
- Identify and prioritise accounts that show early value
- Retain valuable active accounts in order to maximise customer lifetime value
- Reactivate valuable inactive accounts
- Implement automated, multichannel CRM flows across all customer lifecycle stages
- Create effective communication (email, SMS, push etc) using industry best practice
- Analyse and optimize all campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Retention Rate, Monthly Active Users
Requirements for this CRM Manager job in Cape Town:
- 3-5 years proven experience in a marketing role with CRM management exposure
- Understanding of CRM performance metrics and data analytics
- Experience in working with CRM software, databases and tools
- Excellent sporting knowledge
- General casino games knowledge
- Must be a sports fanatic
- Good English writing skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
If you meet the above requirements for this CRM Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.