Would you like to work with a trusted communications provider? This job could be perfect for you. A company is looking for a 2nd Level Support in Centurion to provide technical assistance to customers and contractors and see to administrative duties within operations. Does this seem like the perfect job for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the a 2nd Level Support in Centurion will include:
- Pre-emptively do preventative maintenance through investigating problem units.
- Handling escalations from First Level Support/Call Centre, contractors and customers.
- Setting up of routers /e-pads / Mikrotiks /Voip (Handset, Vibe, call routing,
- Creating extentions, LTE Router setup etc) for relevant customers.
- Investigating reoccurring faults/problems.
- Network (GSM) investigations, reporting, escalations and queries.
- Co-ordinate new installations of Cell towers/Opening of New Shopping Centres.
- Investigating units on CDR files and taking the necessary corrective action.
- Huge Connect/ Bank Problem communication and investigations.
- Attendance to ADSL device alerts/notifications and taking the necessary corrective action.
- ADSL reporting to Telkom, follow-up the using online tools to perform fault finding functions to resolution.
- VPN Investigations
- Reporting (last transactions, performance reports, etc.)
- Upgrading of devices
- Health Check Projects
- Maintaining and Monitoring of FTTH sites.
Requirements for this 2nd Level Support job in Centurion:
- Background knowledge on the company’s products
- ADSL Router configuration
- A+ and N+ (Compulsory)
- Security + and Mobility+ will be an advantage
- MTCNA certificate (Compulsory)
- Computer literacy required especially MS Excel – superior Excel skills are a pre-requisite to fill this position
- In-house Tools
- Router Boss
- T-Pad Management
- CDR Records
- Winbox to access Mikrotiks
- VOIP (Telviva and Vibe skills/knowledge)
- Strong administration skills
- An exceptional standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Promptness and Assertiveness
- Must be self-driven and not require micro management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships
If you meet the above requirements for this a 2nd Level Support in Centurion, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Information Technology jobs in Centurion, please click through to our job section