We have an exciting job opportunity for a Team Lead in Tallinn, Estonia to join a company that are on the leading edge of the gaming industry. You will responsible for leading one of their highly qualified engineering teams. Your primary focus will be to manage the daily activities and priorities of the team. There’s plenty of work and challenges as they keep growing and entering new markets!
Your key job responsibilities as the Team Lead in Tallinn, Estonia will include:
- Prioritize and manage teams’ goals and daily work, keeping them aligned with company goals
- Drive the short-term planning and execution of sprints and long-term roadmaps
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure the Business goals are met in a timely fashion and communicate with stakeholders when they are at risk
- Keep the team members motivated, ensure their professional growth and well-being
- Create clarity and align the team behind common goal
- Cooperate closely with other engineering teams and Operations
Requirements for this Team Lead job in Tallinn, Estonia:
- 3+ years of experience working in software engineering
- Excellent people skills and interest in leadership
- A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work independently
If you meet the above requirements for this Team Lead job in Tallinn, Estonia, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.