We have an exciting job opportunity for a Retention Manager to join a leading sports betting company at their offices in Johannesburg. They will need you to be responsible for creating, implementing and analysing retention campaigns across all channels and at all stages of the customer lifecycle in order to retain customers and maximise customer lifetime value. Does this sound like you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Retention Manager in Johannesburg will include:
- Maximise conversion from registration to first time deposits (FTDs)
- Onboard and educate FTDs to encourage further deposits
- Identify and prioritise accounts that show early value
- Retain valuable active accounts in order to maximise customer lifetime value
- Reactivate valuable inactive accounts
- Implement automated, multichannel CRM flows across all customer lifecycle stages
- Create effective communication (email, SMS, push etc) using industry best practice
- Analyse and optimise all campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Report on findings / learnings
Requirements for this Retention Manager job in Johannesburg:
- Proven experience in a marketing role with retention management exposure
- Understanding of retention performance metrics and data analytics
- Experience in working with retention software, databases and tools
- Excellent sporting knowledge
- General casino games knowledge
- Good English writing skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Retention Manager job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.