We have an exciting new career opportunity for a Junior Account Manager to join a gaming company in Johannesburg. They are looking for someone who is passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented. If you have some Account Management experience in the betting and gaming industry this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Junior Account Manager in Johannesburg will include:
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve areas of dissatisfaction
- Provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied.
- Updating and documenting all activities for new accounts into systems in an accurate and timely manner to track activities for future references with the business’s products
- Executing administrative meetings and events to educate and guide customers on products and services and its benefits to support customer buying selection
- Notifying process problems and challenges to sales and marketing departments and maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively
Requirements for this Junior Account Manager job in Johannesburg:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or in Business Management is considered an asset
- Must have some sales experience or retail management
- Must have experience in the betting and gaming industry
- Fluent in English, additional languages considered extremely valuable
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong drive for results
- Willingness to travel within South Africa, Africa and overseas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference will be afforded to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals
If you meet the above requirements for this Junior Account Manager job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.