Are you the type of person who screams at the TV on Saturday mornings watching sport? Do you have a passion for sports and some knowledge on sports betting? Do you know that a handicap doesn’t just refer to golf? If you do, you might want to read further and take advantage of this exciting career opportunity! Our client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ready to take on an exciting role in a fast-growing online sports betting company situated in Cape Town. This might be your dream job.
Your key job responsibilities as the Customer Service Agent in Cape Town will include:
- Engage and interact with customers via email, live chat, phone and WhatsApp using in-depth knowledge of diverse range of betting products.
- Identifying and reporting on trends in customer behavior.
- Assisting the Development Team with testing of software upgrades and reporting bugs.
- Generating content for the company website to assist customers in their use of our product.
- Attend to customer queries in a timeous manner
- Resolve queries by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem and establishing the best resolution for the client
- Maintain key customer accounts or refer to VIP manager
- Effectively resolve all customer complaints and grievances
Requirements for this Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town:
- Proven 1-2 year’s experience working in customer-facing role
- An understanding in Sports Betting
- Working knowledge in Word, excel,
- Strong telecommunication skills and written communication
- Ability to meet personal and team KPI’s
- Working knowledge of customer service software (CRM’s), databases and tools
- Excellent time management and resilience to pressure
- Ability to manage high volumes of incoming customer queries
- Sales/marketing Degree or Diploma will be advantageous
- Ability to communicate in more than one language is advantageous
If you meet the above requirements for this Customer Service Agent job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section