We have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Global CRM Manager to join a growing African betting company at their offices in Cape Town. They are looking for someone who will build and maintain profitable relationships with key customers. If you are a team player with leadership skills and superior product knowledge, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the CRM Manager in Cape Town will include:
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales
- Meeting with managers in the organisation to plan strategically
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs
- Knowing your competition and strategising accordingly
Requirements for this CRM Manager job in Cape Town:
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Experience with a CRM tool (Salesforce, Optimove, Braze, Optimice, FastTrack)
- Superior product knowledge
- A team player with leadership skills
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
If you meet the above requirements for this CRM Manager job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, & Gambling jobs, please click through to our job section.