One of the first, and remains one of the largest, online gaming companies in the world, has an exciting job opportunity for a self-motivated Affiliate Manager to join their team in Gibraltar. If you have a passion for online affiliate marketing, and want to further your career in the gaming industry, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Affiliate Manager in Gibraltar will include:
- Recruitment of new affiliates in a number of territories
- Management of existing affiliates; maximising exposure opportunities across a number of territories
- Creation and management of promotional affiliate activity
- Management of creative assets and related libraries across all products and multiple territories
- Work closely with the Territory teams to increase channel effectiveness to achieve the annual budget
- Analyse Affiliate performance by owned portfolio and propose solutions that will improve effectiveness of the portfolio in conjunction with the relevant Territory Manager
- Monitor affiliate profitability by owned portfolio and suggests commercial interventions where appropriate
- Analysing performance across all products and multiple affiliate accounts
- Responsibility for ROI analysis and reporting across a portfolio of accounts
Requirements for this Affiliate Manager job in Gibraltar:
- Must have an EU work permit
- Sales mentality focused on acquiring new business and driving value and profitability
- Sound commercial analysis of existing and new affiliate arrangements
- Strong commerciality to lead negotiations and maximize opportunities
- Understanding & driving channel efficiency & ROI
- Educated to degree level and have similar experience in a similar role.
- The ability to sell the benefits of the affiliate program and acquire new business
- Keen interest and knowledge in the online gaming industry and products
- Fluency in a European language a massive plus!
If you meet the above requirements for this Affiliate Manager job in Gibraltar, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today! If you don’t receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Gaming, Betting, and Gambling jobs in Gibraltar, please click through to our job section