Would you like to work for a significant contributor to the financial empowerment of taxi owners? If you are based in Johannesburg and are a newly qualified CA(SA), working as a Senior Accountant for such a recognised brand would do wonders for your career.
The Senior Accountant in Johannesburg will be responsible for providing accurate and timely daily and monthly accounts for the company by completing the complex processing as well as managing and reviewing the work of other clerks within the team. As the Senior Accountant in Johannesburg, your job will require you to be responsible for the management of the general ledger for both the management and holding company and you must have the ability to process multiple journal entries across various areas
For this Senior Accountant job in Johannesburg, you will require the following:
- Newly qualified CA(SA)
- General computer literacy to at least intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and Excel)
- Pastel Accounting or any other Accounting software package experience advantageous
- Understand general ledger structures and reconciliations
- Must have done general ledger and trial balance management (across all accounts in the business)
- Experience in group reporting and consolidation
- Good understanding of IFRS
- Must be able to manage and deal with pressure
- Complete management of accounts and financial statements
- Must be able to work overtime during month end
Do you have the ability to catapult yourself into new levels of your profession? If you are a newly qualified CA(SA) and you meet the above job requirements, please send your CV, ID copy and most recent payslip to firstname.lastname@example.org for this Senior Accountant job in Johannesburg. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application, please be advised you were not successful in reaching the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Accounting and Finance jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa please click through to our job section