Would you like to work for a company that’s actively involved in the financial empowerment of everyday South Africans? If you are based in Johannesburg and are a newly qualified CA(SA) working as a Senior Financial Accountant for such a recognised brand would do wonders for your career.
The Senior Financial Accountant job would be responsible for providing accurate and timely daily and monthly accounts for the company by completing the complex processing as well as managing and reviewing the work of other clerks within the team. As the Senior Financial Accountant, you are to assist the Finance Manager in all financial related tasks.
For this Senior Financial Accountant job in Johannesburg, you will require the following:
- Newly qualified CA(SA) and/or BCom (Hons) with 8 years experience
- General computer literacy to at least intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and Excel)
- Pastel Accounting or any other Accounting software package experience advantageous
- Understand general ledger structures and reconciliations
- Must have done general ledger and trial balance management (across all accounts in the business)
- Experience in group reporting and consolidation
- Good understanding of IFRS
- Must be able to manage and deal with pressure
- Complete management of accounts and financial statements
- Must be able to work overtime during month end
Are you a newly qualified CA(SA)? Do you have the ability to catapult yourself into new levels of your profession? If so, and you meet the above requirements, apply for this Senior Financial Manager job in Johannesburg please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application, please be advised you were not successful in reaching the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Accounting and Finance jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa please click through to our job section.