A leading financial services group have an exciting job opportunity for a Group Finance Analyst to join their team in Johannesburg. You’ll be at of the hub of an incredibly fast-moving function and you’ll be trusted to make decisions that benefit the business. It’s a serious responsibility – which will seriously motivate you.
Your key job responsibilities as the Group Finance Analyst in Johannesburg:
- You’ll manage monthly Group Management Accounts – providing accurate and timely Group Management accounts pack consisting of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow and analysis against budget for presentation to the Board
- Assist with implementation of new consolidation system and to ultimately take ownership of the new system and processes.
- Year-end & Interim Results – Assist with production of the annual report and accounts and interim statements to meet our external statutory reporting requirements. Ensuring Group consolidation and cash flow are accurate and accounting is in line with IFRS
- Assist with production of Group budget and forecasts
- Subsidiary statutory accounts – Assist with production of all UK subsidiary statutory accounts. Act as a key point of contact for external auditors
- Ad hoc support across the team as and when required, including projects
- Assist the Treasury function with daily management of the Group cash position and preparation of the Group cash budgets/forecasts
Requirements for this Group Finance Analyst job in Johannesburg:
- Qualified accountant with experience of multi-currency consolidation
- Big 4 or Mid-tier trained background
- Expert analytical skills and be very comfortable on Excel, able to manipulate and report complex financial data into a reportable format
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and GAAP which will include knowledge of statutory accounts and relevant disclosers
- Confident, engaging communicator who is able to interact with non-financial and financial stakeholders in a confident, clear and informative manner
- Able to build relationships and present financial information clearly, confidently and concisely
- Focused on the detail, and be able to prioritise effectively, efficiently and most importantly achieve tight deadlines
If you meet the above requirements for this Group Finance Analyst job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Accounting and Finance jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section