Are you a Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst looking for an exciting job opportunity in a leading company? A Multinational JSE listed company requires the skill of a Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst to join their team in Johannesburg. If you have Financial Planning and Reporting experience, and have a passion for technology, this job could be perfect for you!
The Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst in Johannesburg main duties will include implementing systems and procedures as well as automating processes. This job will also require you to be responsible for, but not limited to, creating management reports, variance analysis, profit and loss, actuals versus budgets, budgeting and forecasting.
Requirements for this Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst job in Johannesburg:
- BCom Finance / Accounting or similar degree
- ACMA/CMA associate or busy with CIMA essential
- 5 – 7 years’ experience within a similar role
- Tech-savvy and has a passion for the use of technology and automating processes
- SQL, C# or any other IT programming package would be advantageous
- Strategic and out of the box thinker
If you meet the above requirements for this Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
If you wish to view additional Accounting and Finance jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section