We have an exciting job opportunity for a Financial Manager to join a leading financial services group in Johannesburg. If you are a qualified CA(SA) with extensive experience, this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Financial Manager in Johannesburg will include:
- Develop and lead strategies for improvements for cost efficiencies
- Planning and managing performance objectives
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling cost budgets in line with annual budgets
- Identify risks and opportunities for monthly results
- Develop and manage BU profit plans
- Management and operational strategy including cost control and decision making
Requirements for this Financial Manager job in Johannesburg:
- Must have a CA SA Qualification
- 5 plus years of experience preferably
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP experience is a must
- Must be a Team Player and deadline driven individual must be able to manage a big team and be able to work independently
- Must have valid passport – some travel may be required
If you meet the above requirements for this Financial Manager job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Accounting and Finance jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.