A large insurance company have an exciting job opportunity for a Finance Associate to join their team in Cape Town. You will complete various financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis.
Your key job responsibilities as the Finance Associate in Cape Town will include:
- Data analysis and supporting document preparation
- Accounting expenses analysis
- Invoice entries, validation of shipping documents, purchase orders, etc.
- Annual budget support and monthly rolling budget analysis
- AP data clean-up project
- Inventory clean-up project
- Other ad hoc projects within the department
Requirements for this Finance Associate job in Cape Town:
- Commercial Degree or diploma from an accredited university
- At least 3 years of accounting experience
- Understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP is a plus
- Knowledge of raw materials, spare parts and utility payments would be a bonus
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
If you meet the above requirements for this Finance Associate job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Accounting and Finance jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our jobs section.